As a Cloud security architect at Accenture SecurityNL, you will advise our teams and clients in securing Cloud environments in engaging projects that span across the perspectives of people, process, and technology.
You will be a content expert in the Cloud security team and secure client Cloud architectures during projects across multiple organizations. You are expected to engage with senior stakeholders and technical teams at clients while being the go-to-point that provides experience and answers. You work with management, other (security) experts and more junior employees supporting the project. You help the Accenture or client team to deepen their Cloud security knowledge and architecture skills. Typical activities involve:
- Designing and reviewing Cloud solutions with an eye for overview and details, to enable progress and quality to ensure we deliver with precision.
- Working on security and non-security project proposals, leveraging your knowledge of and experience with Cloud security and architectures to propose the best solutions for the client.
- Shaping the internal Cloud security team as an inspirational example that can elevate less experienced colleagues to become their best Cloud security professionals.
- Support the originating of new Cloud security projects at our clients and positioning ourselves as a relevant partner within Accenture.
At Accenture Security, we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyse security risks, or developing defence strategies based on a combination of technology and user behaviour. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solution for every security problem.
This job is made for you if you recognize yourself in one or more of the following qualifications and backgrounds:
- A Cloud accredited professional with over 3 years of job experience in building, designing and securing Cloud architectures;
- One or more Cloud security accreditations that cover the technical security solutions and details of Cloud providers environments;
- One or more expert Cloud architecture accreditations that cover the subject matter expertise on in designing and implementing Cloud solutions;
- A team manager with the skills to lead client engagements from origination to successful project implementations;
- Can clearly explain business value and considerations in relation to Cloud and Cloud security services; Including the required change for organisations to be successful in their cloud transformation;
- Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and about enabling others to do the same;
- Be a vocal point for Cloud security internally in the team;
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and continue learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow what you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (lease car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.