Role: Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimisation Strategy Manager (Oil & Gas)
Location: Abu Dhabi/ Dubai
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Trading, Investment and Optimization Strategy (ATIOS) Group is a specialized global strategy practicewithin Accenture, that serves world’s leading Oil & Gas companies with a specific focus on their downstream operations spanning front, middle and back office. ATIOS is primarily based in energy capitals (major hubs - UK, France, Germany, UAE and Singapore) to serve its clients on their investments & portfolio strategy, operational excellence, front, middle and back office set-up and enhance the sophistication of their front to back office capabilities. Our global portfolio of clients includes O&G Majors – IOCS & NOCs, Utilities, Agricultural Companies, Consumer Goods Companies, Commodities Traders, Energy Ministries & Regulators and other independent players.
The Middle East ATIOS practice is looking to enhance its team with the addition of a Manager.
- Identifying and planning actions/initiatives to help clients capture new growth and/ or optimization opportunities
- Defining a strategic business approach that aligns with client’s business model/objectives
- Conducting assessment and diagnosis of issues and challenges facing clients in the corporate strategy, front, mid and back office operations, investment, risk management and commercial optimization
- Designing target operating models
- Designing and constructing advanced economic models for the purpose of investment valuation and finance structuring
- Conducting advanced numerical analysis to determine pricing, supply and demand outlooks for energy and commodities
- Conducting detailed research to identify and rank key value drivers for fundamental market views
- Analysing balance sheet/ income statement and other financial data to identify company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Assisting with the generation of request for proposal responses
- Minimum 6+ years of postgraduate experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm, boutique strategy firm, or consulting in a big 4 accountancy firm
- Or 10+ years of Engineering or experience in relevant industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals)
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry with focus on downstream
- A high degree of comfort with strategy frameworks and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business problems
- Strong communication skills
- English reading, writing and speaking fluency
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams
Consulting Management Skills
- Ability to develop and apply consulting skills; capabile of effectively solving complex business issues
- Organise and direct quality work
- Drive teams to add value by meeting expectations and completing deliverables
- Plan and coordinate own and/or team's work activities, to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Maximize team performance by encouraging collaboration and addressing issues, that impact performance of team members
- Confident, poised with strong leadership abilities
- Excellent time management skills
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.