As Total Rewards Analyst you will be directly involved in the development and execution of our compensation & benefits strategy. In this role you will be able to develop your compensation & benefits skills and get the opportunity to grow in your career. You will be part of the Total Rewards team, which falls under the Human Resource department. The role is located in Amsterdam.
In this role you will be responsible for helping to develop and administer our compensation and benefits strategy. You’ll ensure that our rewards package is relevant, competitive, and aligned to the long-term HR strategy and business goals.
- Work together with the local team in the design, maintenance, and administration of current and new compensation structures and benefits packages.
- Act as a day-to-day contact person for compensation & benefits related issues.
- Assist in managing the annual compensation cycle (benchmarking, budgeting, salary and bonus review).
- Execute responsibilities such as analysis of data and market trends, updating our HR policies or drafting communication to employees.
- Participation in projects aimed at improving our total rewards package (for example: projects related to pension, mobility, or rewards communication).
As driven individuals within the corporate functions department we do whatever it takes to ensure Accenture’s success – every day. This department bundles together specialists from HR, Finance, Marketing + Communications, Legal and IT services to support our thriving consultants.
Your role entails being the internal consultant within our consultancy bureau: Based on your expertise, you will advise and help guide, support and improve our end-to-end business. Through modern tools, innovative practices and your expertise we take a different approach to modern-day obstacles – resulting in the new optimal outcomes.
It may seem like a constant struggle to fulfill the strategic roadmaps of our clients, partners and colleagues – but we can assure you that the result we achieve together is totally worth it.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resource Management;
- 1-3 years of working experience in Human Resources. Experience in Compensation & Benefits is preferable but not required;
- Good knowledge of Excel and strong numerical skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Strong communicator, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Puck Becht via email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.