Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Are you excited to work in a Geo-ICT, Asset Management, Energy, Water & Telecom industry and do you have strong programming skills? The job as Experienced GIS Software Developer offers the challenge you are looking for!
As Experienced GIS Consultant you will work in an international team on projects at leading customers in the Netherlands. You will deal with design solutions in which emerging technologies play an important role. Along with your colleagues and customers you will work in projects to shape the solution for exciting challenges and you will be involved in implementing this technology at the client side. Example projects:
- Development of a Middle Voltage Schematics application;
- Building mobile apps and web apps with spatial components;
- Development of a Design application for networks;
- GIS/SAP integration based on a SOA architecture;
- Cloud solutions.
You will work on project basis for leading multinational clients. You will gain experience with different companies in a short time and will work in various fields. You will join a team of talented consultants and will operate from our office in Utrecht or the client’s office.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Completed Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical field, preferably ICT;
- At least of 3 years of work experience in GE Smallworld or ERSI GIS at Grid companies;
- Knowledge of Magik, Java, .NET or C#;
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts;
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general;
- Familiar with Scrum, Prince II, Agile concepts;
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
- Nice to have:
- Familiar with PNI, LNI, Electric Office, etc.
- Familiar with GSS, SIAS, SBI
- Familiar with ArcGIS Server, Geocortex
- Familiar with ArcFM/UT, ESRI for Utilities
- Familiar with ArcGIS UNM, ESRI for Utilities
- Familiar with FME (Desktop, Server, Cloud)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.