As a Digital Marketing expert, you will assess the digital marketing maturity together with client teams. Subsequently you come up with the strategy to realize marketing and communication goals. You will work with C-level executives, business owners and digital marketeers to create and drive the marketing strategy.
- Lead maturity assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their marketing objectives
- Work with marketing, integration, and data technologies to design new customer experience strategies and solutions for clients
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Create business development opportunities and lead business development proposals
- Keep in front of industry and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
As The Experience Agency, we are a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own experience from start to finish. We create and deliver stories, products and services across all touchpoints and experiences that ignite business growth with the brand purpose at the core. We do this by bringing the brand purpose into the brand’s value proposition, and into its communications. Data driven, content powered, tech enabled. By doing so, we bridge the gap between the brand promise and the brand experience.
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing role(s) preferably in consultancy or agency with regional exposure
- Strong background in marketing strategy
- Stakeholder management at C-level
- Experience in marketing automation platforms, marketing clouds, CRM, ad platforms, data modelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales ninja
- Management consulting skills is a plus
- Proficiency in English and Dutch
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Dutch companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.