You will become part of the Global SaaS practice where you will work, on a project basis, in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of SaaS projects. As a Lead Developer in Salesforce.com, you are specialized in at least one Salesforce Cloud (For example Sales, Service, Commerce or Marketing Cloud) which enables you to provide high-quality solutions to your team and the client. You are well informed about the technology of Salesforce platform and will act as an expert in the field of configuration and customized solutions for the delivery of Salesforce projects for our enterprise customers.
You can work in teams that will successfully deliver Salesforce projects. Your team trusts and builds on your expertise and both your technical and functional capabilities regarding the following areas:
- Defining technical Solution Documents;
- Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
- The development, implementation and testing of Salesforce applications;
- Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
- Execution of technical analysis and designing technical specifications for Salesforce solutions;
- Supporting the team as a subject matter expert by providing solutions;
- Ensure post-production support.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience as Salesforce developer;
- Experience with the development and integration of Salesforce environments;
- Experience with integration of external applications via middleware, REST or SOAP.
- Experience with using GIT, CI/CD is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM packages such as Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics and / or SAP CRM is an advantage;
- Good command of English;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Connect with Arjan Geense, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +31(0)6 5386 0605
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.