- You play a pivotal role in helping our customers to achieve success in their E-Commerce / Experience Management transformation. The key role you will play are the (lead) Consultant / Business Analyst.
- In early stages of a transformation, you will prepare and recommend customers in areas where they can grow their online sales and help in prioritising customers in key focus areas and the roadmap.
- You put the end consumer central and design customer journey flows to structure the user stories in the right context.
- You help capture business requirements in the form of epics, features and user stories, and make sure the acceptance criteria for the user stories are clear.
- You define customer personas and get clear with the customer on satisfiers and dissatisfiers of the personas.
- You help the customer in understanding the business value of the business requirements and facilitate in the prioritization.
- You understand what E-Commerce and/or Experience management platform offer and make sure that clients are aware and benefit of available features.
- You act as an advisor and propose alternatives that provide more or similar business value to less costs.
- You act as the linking pin on a day-to-day basis with the client’s Product Owner, the User Experience specialists and the technical development team.
- You collaborate with the Testing team to prepare for the end-to-end tests.
At Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- A Master’s Degree is required in field of Business/Marketing/Computer science; Regardless of the field, your study must have a relevant IT component.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset.
- A professional in the field of E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing business with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Working as an E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing Business / Project manager for an international company in the B2C domain or deep experience in advising people having this role.
- Familiar with the latest trends and developments in the E-Commerce domain.
- Knowledge of the key platforms and technologies in the market.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.