As a Go to Market lead Salesforce you will be responsible to drive new business development opportunities together with the strategic partner Salesforce. You will build relationships with Account Executives of Salesforce and already have a good understanding of the Salesforce proposition and organisation. You will take the lead in shaping customer specific value propositions and proposals to customers and help customers to become successful in the E-Commerce and Digital Marketing domain and be responsible for pipeline origination and pipeline conversion of proposals in this area. You will do this by working collaboratively with customers, our partner network and internal Accenture teams. Subsequently, you will play a consultative role in the first phases of projects that are sold until the delivery and implementation teams are successfully up and running and in case it’s needed remain involved as a strategic advisor to the customer.
You will work in an international agency and enterprise environment, delivering transformational E-Commerce and Digital Marketing projects in complex client organizations, including coaching clients in managing work streams falling under their responsibility.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Completed bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or technical fields.
- 7-10+ years of relevant work experience in similar fields in Digital Marketing and Commerce based sales at an Agency or Services company, preferably with Salesforce.
- An excellent track record in pipeline generation and pipeline conversion, including strong network of relationships with the Salesforce organization.
- Excellent senior client stakeholder communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented mindset.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written communication).
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.