- Data Driven Insights: Data Warehousing, BI, Visual and Big Data Analytics
- Data Management: Data Security/GDPR, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
- Interactive: eCommerce (Hybris, Sales Force Commerce Cloud), Content (Adobe), Modern Web (React, Angular, Node, uServices), Python, Java
- Enterprise/Industry X.0: BPM, Case Management, Automation
- Research proposal. What is it that you are going to investigate? What is the hypothesis you are going to challenge? What (hypothetical) business issue are you going to solve? In most cases this part is aimed at what you need to graduate from university
- Technical implementation. In what way are you going to support your research technically? With this part you show you understand what it means to be part of Accenture Technology and transform ideas into technical feasible solutions this sparks our interest, this will be the basis of your interview with one of our experts. During the interview the assignment will be made more concrete.
- Final year Bachelor or Master student in IT, Business IT or related studies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proactive, eager to learn and able to solve complex issues
- Able to work independent
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Available for 5-6 months for 40 hours a week
- Able to work from Utrecht Office
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
- Possible job opportunities upon successful completion of the internship
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.