Do you want to make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career? Join Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG) and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
As part of our AAGB group, you will lead IT innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. AABG is our unique partnership with Amazon Web Services where we work together on solving our clients most challenging problems. There will never be a typical day and you will continuously experience and learn. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex challenges.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments;
- Design Native Cloud Infrastructure and Application Architectures or optimize infrastructure & applications for AWS;
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on AWS technical and strategic topics;
- Contribute to the AWS community with attending or setting up meetups, conferences or other events.
The AABG group includes our deepest AWS experts and supports more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented AWS practitioners. Choosing Accenture and the AWS.
Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Learn more about our AABG and AWS at Accenture here:
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant studies;
- One or more AWS Associate Certification(s);
- Hands-on AWS experience with designing and implementing Cloud Infrastructure Architectures;
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Windows Administration and scripting;
- Experience with cloud platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Infrastructure as code
- Infrastructure provisioning e.g. CloudFormation, Terraform and/ or Ansible
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Docker and/ or Kubernetes
- Understanding of distributed systems including containerised microservices
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.