DevOps Architect is an efficiency ambassador, you will advise, asses, define, implement and/or support world-class DevOps architectures and ways of working. Spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
As an Architect you are able to design and guide the implementation and adoption of DevOps practices for complex business domains; owning high responsibilities like leadership decision-making or determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. You know how important is aligning Business, Development and Operational sections. You are able to manage large teams, being recognized as a good leader by the team.
As per your background, you know the software delivery process by heart; considering the quality and best practices as a must, never something optional. By nature, you are able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment under high pressure.
- Work closely with the Development and Engineering teams, helping projects to adopt and implement changes to improve the speed and process maturity.
- Facilitate DevOps discussions throughout the lifecycle of client engagements.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment & management using technologies like Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Maven, Docker, Terraform, or comparable tools.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with managing teams, including progress monitoring and reporting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with integrating test automation in CI/CD solutions.
- Experience in AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience in Openshift or Kubernetes
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Java or other programming language.
- Certified Scrum Master or Coach and Scaled Agilist (SA).
- Computer Science or equivalent studies.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent thought leadership and management skills
- Strong sense of ownership, teaming attitude, and the ability work across a distributed organization
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp. Dorine.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.