As a DevOps Transformation Facilitator, you are facilitating, mentoring and coaching senior management and management in their implementation of the Target Operating Model. You are an experienced change manager, have strong connections with IT and DevOps in particular and are able to help design and execute a large-scale transformation. You are proficient in leading workshops and are able to guide leadership on topics like DevOps Operating Model, Value Stream Mapping, On-call duty, Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps Metrics and other DevOps related principles. Experience in the financial sector is preferred but not mandatory.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Uses own judgment to determine the optimal solution to recommend.
- Interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance. Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Assess the current state of SW tool automation across the full SW Development lifecycle.
- Lead a team to develop and deliver automation assets as well as train client resources in use and management of such tools.
- Sell the next wave of SW Automation projects.
- Design and setting up the transformation roadmaps
- Facilitate/Provide trainings and workshops
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with continuous integration tools like Bamboo, Travis, Hudson, or Jenkins.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Source code management tools like Git, Mercurial, SVN, or perforce.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with code build tools like Maven, Grunt, Gradle, Ant, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with shell, python or bash scripting.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with integrating functional test automation suites with continuous integration systems.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java or other programming language.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with project or program management.
- Certified Scrum Master or Coach.
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment.
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp. Dorine.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.