Would you like to work with clients in solving their most critical business problems with data? Do you have the passion to engage with teams that design, develop and deploy artificial intelligence concepts on data and convert them into actionable insights? Are you energized by a career opportunity where you will work with some of the most advanced tools and technologies available on the Microsoft platform to build solutions that will steer digital transformation programs at some of the biggest brands in business? Then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Data Visualization Consultant with a specialization in Microsoft technology you will drive different aspects of consulting work within the team, which include:
- Consulting: You will leverage the vast library of global assets prepared by AMBG to impact client conversations and drive value.
- Solutioning: Architecting new solutions as responses to formal requests (e.g. RFP) from the client. You will work with cross-domain teams (Microsoft/Avanade/Accenture) including client teams, to cocreate prototypes and drive innovation for the unit
- Delivery: Responsible for quality and efficiency in delivering projects in data and AI with Power BI and on the Microsoft Azure Platform, mainly in architect / expertise capacity. You will enable clients to sustain and scale products built on Microsoft Platform technology.
- Thought Leadership: Supporting initiatives that will drive the overall growth of Microsoft based data and AI awareness within the organization via blogs, marketing, RFP response etc.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture. The AMBG is a unique partnership between Accenture, Avanade (the number 1 partner of Microsoft), and Microsoft itself. We established AMBG to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the three companies. You will be part of a global network with the opportunity to build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions, leveraging the Microsoft platform. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. You will work in a core team with a startup mentality that has the passion and the drive to create something new every day. At the same time, the team will rely on your contribution to become an agent of positive change for Accenture.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science, engineering, mathematics or associated techno-quantitative fields
- At least 2-4 years of hands-on experience in data visualization and KPI reporting with preferable Microsoft technology (Power BI), SQL.
- Applied understanding of the Microsoft Data & AI ecosystem.
- Bonus points if you have obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Scientist, Azure Data Engineer
- 2-4 years of demonstrated experience of delivering projects where you have applied one or more of the methodology and technology highlighted above in a client environment.
- Experience of having worked on RFP responses, technical demonstrations and proof of concepts, preferably with client facing consulting experience.
- Good communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Bonus points if you can demonstrate experience in Design Thinking and Agile Scrum methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work, keep learning and increasing your Technology Quotient (TQ) and business acumen. By joining AMBG, you will have the opportunity to shape customer conversations and deliver projects by working with international, multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams, at the cutting edge of innovation, empowered by Microsoft. Furthermore, Accenture offers you a unique environment in which you can advance your skills through comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support, as well as learning from, with and to others (like mentoring) in a diverse and cross functional team. Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a great work and learning environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
An expense allowance
Discount on Accenture shares
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients transform digitally, empowered by advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, based on the Microsoft platform? Then apply now!
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Finance and Accounting - Business Advisor
Posted 1 day ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Sourcing Execution Sr Analyst / Analyst, Energy
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Business Advisor - Intelligent Customer Operations
Posted 7 days ago