Would you like to combine your knowledge of business processes with your interest in technology to solve IT challenges and help clients thrive and grow in a challenging, digitally-driven market? Are you interested to work in the intersection of business and technology to combine your functional know-how to achieve our client’s goals? Then we are looking for you!
As a Consultant in the SAP Advisory Practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a number of clients. You will help them to achieve their business goals whilst supporting their growth. You will work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop solutions which not only solves these challenges but also delivers business value. Your day to day job consists of:
- Helping our client’s deliver value in their end to end transformation programs by assessing, planning and delivering a tailored journey to the New SAP.
- Fulfil an exciting role in building the ERP Strategy Roadmap for clients by defining target IT landscapes and processes through functional and industry transformation.
- Combining your business understanding and interest in either Cloud, Data & Analytics, Order to Cash, Finance, Architecture, BI & reporting, integration or related to lead design discussions/workshops with the client. This includes managing challenging (fit-to-standard) client discussions and translating business requirements into functional specifications.
- Co-ordinate and execute project deliverables through a transformation lifecycle; defining, analyzing, and mapping business processes, organizational elements, and related applications. This includes being involved in discussions with system integrators in order to provide the best solution for the client.
- Support clients with testing, deployment and migration activities.
- Receive on the job coaching and guidance from senior colleagues.
- Be granted the space to grow, learn and share your opinion in developing the latest value offerings for our clients.
- Learn and apply the latest thinking at clients, using new ways to operate and grow via automation, digitization and systems integration.
- Learn and apply design thinking, agile development and the latest tech and platforms, including cloud, S/4HANA, SAP Leonardo, IoT, artificial intelligence, big data and mobile to build next-generation solutions.
- Contribute to business development and new value propositions for clients, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
The continuous evolution of technology urges companies to strategically outline their IT and business operating models and act upon new developments to become future proof. With a team of deep industry, business, and technology enthusiasts, the SAP Advisory team are the tip of the spear for the Accenture SAP business. Involved in a number of SAP transformations, we fulfil the role of a trusted advisor where we are involved in shaping our client’s transformation program, developing the business case and designing the blueprint design to implementation whilst constantly ensuring the right handshake between the business and IT.
We leverage our expertise to create new value-adding services that contribute to our client's success in different industry groups. Together we solve complex challenges and contribute to the creation of connected, intelligent enterprises by proposing a diverse range of SAP-related IT solutions to support business growth.
- Proven consulting experience in either Cloud, Data & Analytics, Order to Cash, Architecture, Finance, BI & reporting, and integration or related domains with an understanding of integration dependencies demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills
- A minimum of 2 years of SAP experience with at least 1 full end-to-end SAP transformation (preferred)
- Proactive, willing to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and to further develop topics with our clients
- Strong at communicating and a problem-solver
- Curious and future-focused, you’re always looking to deep dive into probing questions and deliver the best answers
- You are a team-player, collaborative and getting the best out of group projects comes naturally to you
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to clearly articulate the business value and change impact of S/4HANA transformations
- SAP S/4HANA domain-specific certification preferred
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. This means you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.