- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science related education
- Bonus points if you also have a business administration degree
- At least 4 years of experience with Dynamics 365:
- With a strong focus on application modernization and managing security in the cloud
- In-depth knowledge of the various components of a Journey to Cloud Transformation: hybrid architectures, microservices, and cloud management solutions (e.g. cost management in Azure) etc.
- Obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Power Platform Solution Architect, Dynamics 365 fundamentals or Azure fundamentals.
- You will have at 4 Power Apps projects under your belt
- Minimum of 4 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale transformation programs. Proven capabilities in:
- Great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A personal learning budget
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.