As a Delivery Lead Journey to Azure in the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), you’ll play a key role in co-creating and delivering a customer’s Journey 2 Cloud. This involves migrating a clients existing estate to Azure, setting up a Cloud Centre of Excellence and potentially driving a digitalization roadmap. As a delivery lead in the Microsoft team at Accenture, you have proven experience in migration programs. You understand what it takes to setup a complex program and drive the Journey 2 Cloud while controlling the project risks as well as operational risk / business continuity. You co-create the roadmap and approach with the customer and possibly our partners Microsoft and Avanade. You are responsible for a smooth delivery of our clients Journey 2 Cloud. You will also be hands-on with the technology and work together with the customer to drive valuable business outcomes!
We established AMBG to extend our partnership and to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the companies. This is a truly unique partnerships between Accenture, as the number 1 partner of Microsoft, Avanade, with our technical skills and Microsoft itself. AMBG is one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that’s where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions – to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science related education (MBA is a pre)
- At least 6 years of experience as a delivery lead and/or program manager with Journey to Cloud transformations and specifically Azure with a strong focus on application modernization and managing security in the cloud
- In-depth knowledge of the various components of a Journey to Cloud Transformation: hybrid architectures, microservices, and cloud management solutions (e.g. cost management in Azure) etc.
- You will have at least 5 years of hands-on experience of implementing cloud-based Microsoft solutions
- Obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Azure Solution Architect, Azure DevOps Engineer, Planning and Administering SAP Workloads on Azure, Azure Administrator
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing delivery experience, ideally leading large scale transformation programs
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Bonus points; experience with other cloud platforms (AWS, Google and experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. We request you to write a motivation later specifically for this role when applying.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.