- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration and/or information technology
- At least 6 years of experience in business development and/or account management for the Microsoft platform
- Bonus points if you have experience in Azure migrations (i.e. SAP on Azure)
- Strong network with clients’ business decision makers in at least one of these industries: utilities (oil & gas, energy), retail, automotive, industrial, financial services
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Great communication skills: ability to tailor your message and language to your audience
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.