As a member of the Asset Management team you will particularly perform the following tasks:
- Collect survey results and perform data-analysis
- Disseminating discovered results via an online environment and through an end of year publication;
- Preparing and conducting consultations, interviews and gather relevant information;
- Analyze information given by experts and summarize input;
- Write a clear publication on the trends within the asset maintenance market.
The everchanging pace of market developments will only continue to accelerate in the future – and many organizations struggle to challenge new innovative competition within the market. How do different innovations influence the market, what are the results and how can companies adapt themselves to remain relevant in the future?
Strategy & Consulting is the driving force in helping companies answer such
questions. You will advise senior management in their next steps – based on data
analysis, experience, expertise and an innovative approach. Together with a
diverse team of experts, you will challenge current industry obstacles and find
the key solution for clients in their current markets: Surpassing the
disruption and consolidating future success for organizations.
- You are a Master or final year student, preferably with a specialization in the areas of asset management and/or maintenance management;
- Preferably, you have editorial experience with publications;
- You have excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box.
Accenture is an incredible place to work and conduct your internship - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer you a good internship compensation.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a internship where you can be yourself, do what you love and conduct a awesome intern assignment? Apply now with your resume and motivation and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with our internship office via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.