- At least a master’s degree in security, IT, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or similar;
- Significant experience as security consultant;
- Several years’ experience or extensive knowledge of OT security, including creating security architectures;
- Able to communicate on all levels of an organization;
- Analytical, problem solving, pro-active, team player and eager to continue grow and learn;
- Fluent in English.
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card);
- An expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares;
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.