Would you like to combine your knowledge of business processes with your interest in technology to solve IT challenges and help clients operate and grow in a challenging, digitally-driven market? And are you interested to work on the intersect of business and technology to combine your functional know-how to achieve our client’s goals? Then we are looking for you!
As a (Senior) Manager in our SAP Advisory Practice, you are a key player in all upcoming Digital SAP programs serving various industries and clients. In your role, you are responsible for the overall organization and in the lead of cross-functional teams in developing and implementing project deliverables. You are in charge of leading the project team that designs and implements a roadmap from the clients' current landscape to a future SAP cloud-based application landscape and able to articulate the benefits of new SAP technology to our clients. Your day to day job consists of:
- Combining your business background in Finance and acts as a Subject Matter Expert in this SAP Functional Domain and contribute to related S/4HANA programs/projects
- Help CTO/CIOs build the ERP Strategy Roadmap by defining target IT landscapes and processes – from the blueprint to the management and delivery
- Coordinating project deliverables through a transformation lifecycle; defining, analyzing, and mapping business processes, organizational elements, and related applications to solve our clients' biggest challenges, delivering on business value.
- Coaching and guiding colleagues
- Contribute to business development and sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
The continuous evolution of technology urges companies to strategically outline their IT and business operating models and act upon new developments to become future proof. Within the Accenture Technology domain, SAP Advisory supports clients to successfully transform their businesses by leveraging IT to accelerate their future. With a team of deep industry, business, and technology enthusiasts, we are involved in SAP transformations from the business case, blueprint design to implementation, ensuring the right fit between system and business processes. With our expertise, we act on the intersection of technology and business as we strive to create new value-adding services that contribute to our client's success in different industry groups while maximizing the organization's business outcomes. Together we solve complex challenges and contribute to the creation of connected, intelligent enterprises by proposing a diverse range of SAP-related IT solutions to support business growth.
- Proven consulting experience in C-suite engagement and relationship-building Proven ability and experience in architecting Finance solutions with an understanding of integration dependencies demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills.
- A minimum of 10 years of SAP finance experience with at least 3 full end-to-end SAP transformations
- Proactive, willingness to quickly familiarize with new topics and to further develop topics with the customer
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to clearly articulate the business value and change impact of S/4HANA Finance Transformations
- An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset with demonstratable experience of making a commercial impact for your organization by creating new value-added services/offerings for our clients
- SAP S/4HANA Finance certification preferred
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. This means you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.