Are you a trusted Senior SAP Finance Advisor to the world’s leading organizations? Bring your vision to life and help our clients transform to the changing world of business by building innovative SAP Finance solutions through insight. Join our Accenture’s SAP Finance Transformation practice and transform your ideas into reality.
As Senior SAP Finance Advisor you will be the key player in major SAP S/4HANA (greenfield) transformation programs at our clients. In this role you will support them to connect the dots between the digital world and their core finance processes. This will require thorough understanding of business processes, the latest developments and benefits the S/4HANA digital core brings to clients as well as being up to date on other new solutions in the SAP Finance domain such as Central Finance (CFIN).
You will be part of a project team with responsibilities ranging from shaping a client’s future ready SAP finance roadmap, to (re)designing and optimizing the finance business processes in SAP to eventually implementing the solution. This requires designing a fit-for-purpose future SAP Finance landscape as well as supporting them on the transformation journey to get to the desired state.
Next to business oriented consulting skills, strong delivery skills are essential enabling to put the plan into action together with our Accenture teams worldwide.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in either a technical or business-related field
- An excellent communicator, confident in building lasting business relationships
- A self-starter. Able to work independently & proactively in a client environment
- Experienced in SAP S/4HANA Finance (certification will be an advantage)
- Experienced in digital (ERP) transformations
- Working experience at other consultancy companies will be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English
- Between 6-15 years working experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Experienced with analyzing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes/systems based on S/4HANA processes and functionality.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you are great at. This means you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- Expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.