- Building and maintaining strong relationships at our clients, predominantly at C-level
- Managing a portfolio of projects within an industry, including project financials, execution and guiding the project teams
- Acquisition and deal-shaping for new projects
- Expanding on expertise in technology strategy and Accenture offerings
- Contributing to Accenture’s global assets and demonstrating thought leadership
- Setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Actively participating in Accenture’s global network of experts, to develop and showcase our knowledge capital
- Mentoring (junior) team members and stimulating a positive learning environment
- Completed Master’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in leveraging technology to drive business value on strategic/C-level level, with several years of experience in (strategy) consulting
- Proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong knowledge on latest technology advancements (in a certain technology area and/or industry)
- Excellent leadership, management, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.