The connected Digital world is creating unprecedented opportunities for almost every organisation, changing every aspect of their business, from how they interact with customers to how they operate & secure their networks and assets. Accenture helps IT and Business leaders transform and operate intelligent infrastructures that harness the power of these emerging technologies while getting the most out of their legacy environments to enable the digital business, drive high performance and minimise risk. We are currently seeking experienced Technology Advisory Practitioners to join the Resources Client Service Group, which is responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference to our clients are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. As a senior Technology Advisor, you’ll often be required to work with our clients to orchestrate strategies where to best leverage cutting edge IT architecture for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
You will help clients to define and implement a comprehensive, agile blueprint to transform the IT architecture that underpins their digital IT strategy, as well as form and execute the infrastructure and security strategy needed to help clients proactively minimize risk.
Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Business Informatics or Engineering
- 6 to 15 years of relevant working experience in Technology and/or Management Consulting
- Relevant experience with projects in the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources) and thorough understanding of various technology domains (Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Analytics and big data)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, in both word and writing
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences
- A passion and commitment to New Technologies and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered
- Experience with new methods & tools such as (Scaled) Agile, DevOps, Design thinking
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.