- A 2+ year of OIC, ICS or Oracle BPEL, OSB, BPM development experience.
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS /PaaS implementation project using Cloud Service.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications.
- Understanding of integration Security.
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Dutch speaking
- Good to have certification 1 Integration Cloud Service 2 Oracle SOA.
- Knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to Quickly learn new technologies
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.