The candidate will join the Dutch Industry X.0 practice and will work closely together with the international X.0 practice in Resources and Digital. The consultant will support our client accounts and project teams throughout the life cycle from innovation, sales & business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services. Subject to candidate’s background and ambition, the role can be shaped in a certain focus area.
This opportunity requires a profound understanding of the context of manufacturing in Process Industry, continuous as well as batch processing. Oil & gas or Chemicals experience is highly preferred. Ideal candidate has been working in manufacturing, asset management, maintenance, reliability or HSE and aims to pursue her/his career in this domain with the link to digital innovation.
Accenture Consulting changes businesses every day, using insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. They get to know the clients and their industries intimately, across five areas of expertise: Communications, media & technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- Academic masters degree qualified in an engineering or science related subject
- 3-6 years manufacturing and industry experience, thorough understanding of business processes in its field
- Preferably experience with IIoT (such as Platforms, Sensors, RFID, digital analytics) or other Industry X.0 related technologies.
- Preferably experience in project related work like continuous improvement, business cases
- Ability to work and connect with various stakeholders, varying from shop floor to directors
- Curious, eager to learn, driving mentality, getting things done
- Strong communicative style, in spoken and written language
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.