This role will work closely with the HSE practice lead to support our client accounts and project teams throughout the life cycle from innovation, sales & business development, through consulting and advisory engagements, to the design and delivery of solutions and services.
This opportunity requires an ability to build & maintain relationships, manage different levels of stakeholders (technical as well as managerial), lead teams in successful project delivery, use Accenture’s innovation architecture to help clients identify relevant HSE value improvement opportunities and organize programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized. It also requires good affinity of how to exploit the convergence of IT (business applications) with OT (operational, real-time systems and automation) systems combined with process and organization transformation in order to build and deliver a culture of HSE excellence.
Accenture Consulting changes businesses every day, using insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. They get to know the clients and their industries intimately, across five areas of expertise: Communications, media & technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- Degree qualified in an engineering or science related subject
- 6+ years of HSE consulting and / or industry experience
- Strong technical competence in HSE, and knowledge of relevant regulations / requirements with demonstrated application of HSE practices within industry environments
- Has worked in (consulting) team delivery and project / team leading roles, with a track record of managing and delivering projects successfully on time and on budget
- Ability to take a pragmatic approach to improving HSE standards in the work place
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
- Good client contacts and industry network is highly desirable
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Up to 3 days paid voluntary leave
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.