- Technical related degree
- 5-10 years work experience
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch
- Project- or consultancy experience
Technical expertise in the below solutions is a plus:
- SailPoint IIQ/IdentityNow implementation experience
- Okta implementation experience
- CyberArk/Beyond trust implementation experience
- Working knowledge in DevOps/Agile
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Inge Neuteboom through email: email@example.com.