- Available on the Young Talent Tech Program Selection day on the 9th of January or 16th of January;
- Fulltime available from the 1st of March 2020;
- You finished your Bachelor or Master;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Technology affinity.
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Send us your CV + Motivation;
- If you are selected, you will be invited to our selection day. As input for this day you have to take an online assessment; On the selection day you get a brief introduction to Accenture, followed by two interviews;
- You will receive the outcome in the following week.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.