- Status meeting with your supervisor
- Attend client meetings and gather business requirements
- Build technical integrations with downstream systems
- Test your integration in downstream systems
- Discuss the outcome of your integrations with your supervisor
- Present the best solution to your client
- Master or bachelor’s degree, preferable in computer sciences or information technology.
- Experience with XML , XSLT is an advantage
- Preferable a background in coding (Java)
- Desire to work in an HR information systems (HRIS) environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive to make complex issues simple and understandable for the clients
- Aspiration to lead the integration stream in future projects
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation
- Bonus program
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Lease car
- Smartphone and laptop
- A lot of training -and development opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.