- Bachelor or Master student in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related studies
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skill
- A solid foundation in software programming
- Web development experience (React, AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS3, JSON, JQuery…) and Web testing experience
- Basic Git skills
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
- Possible job opportunities upon successful completion of the internship
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.