- Continuously improve the effort by keeping up with the latest prototypes, use-cases and demos to showcase. Your main responsibility is to regularly update the team on new ways to add to the portfolio.
- Co-operate on and execute the strategy for this effort.
- Contribute to team decisions about architecture and the selection of what to showcase.
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Innovation and/or Business Management (or related).
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Eager and passionate about anything emerging tech.
- (You have) clear goals for yourself and what you want to learn/achieve in emerging tech. We’ll help you weave those in with ours.
- Always looking for a new challenge and insights, eager to learn about anything.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skill.Not above pitching in anywhere; you do what it takes to get it done.
- Play well with others.
- Guided by a team of experienced consultants
- Receive compensation and a laptop
- Travel expenses covered
- Gain experience within a large international consulting firm
- Expand your professional network
- Period: 6 months (negotiable)
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Utrecht
- Start date: Immediately
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.