- You are a HBO student (end phase) or WO (end phase of Bachelor or Master) student;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are a hard worker and able to work independently;
- You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box.
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture's employees, partners, and clients;
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility;
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Accenture Innovation Awards 2019, in which you get to know world's best innovative start-ups and companies;
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture;
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.