- Value Architecture (Digital Consulting) | thesis and working internship: Accenture’s Digital Consulting team operates at the nexus of our Interactive practice. We explore, identify and realize value in the new. The chapter focuses on three pillars (1) Digital Customer Service; (2) Marketing Strategy; (3) (open) Innovation. We design new digital value propositions, help clients design innovative business models for optimum growth, and support corporations in transforming their traditional operations. We are looking for interns with a consulting profile equipped with what we like to call a “T-profile”: people with a broad, solid basis in digital management consulting skills as business case development, roadmap, or operating model design. In this ever-evolving digital space, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset, be creatively and analytically driven when it comes to solving client problems in this space
- New Products & Services (Experience) | thesis and working internship: We believe Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. We enable our clients to provide the best experience across the entire customer journey. By putting design and user-focused strategy first, we create differentiated experiences that build engagement with customers, employees and partners. The experience chapter includes Service Design, Digital Product Design (UX/UI) and our LAB; our design and innovation department in which we experiment with the newest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, blockchain and Extended Reality.
- Digital Product Engineering Chapter | working and thesis internship: We make it happen! Deliver truly innovative Digital Solutions exceeding client expectations within the agreed boundaries. Our team exist of different profiles; software engineers in the development team, business analysts who translate business requirements into clear user stories and project managers, SCRUM masters & delivery leads. Do you like to collaborate with other people to get the best results? Do you have a hands-on mentality and looking for some real experience in project teams? We are always looking for developers and project managers for our working internship.
- Experience Platforms Chapter | working and thesis internship: Our focus is on delivering customer experience across multiple channels focusing on helping our client to increase sales, engagement, and loyalty by providing them with a 360 view of their customers. You work in a highly collaborative mode with the client and other teams to capture and documents business and IT requirements, customer journey flows and functional designs in the areas of E-commerce and/or Experience Management solutions. Are you looking for an internship at the intersection of business & IT and are you excited to learn more about large (commerce) solutions like SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce & Adobe? Apply!
- Brand & Concept Chapter | working internship: We solve problems through creativity and collaboration. As part of Accenture Interactive we combine creativity with data and technology to build brands and develop experiences and stories to solve business problems. We are led by data, insights in humans and culture and knowledge of the brand, the products, the organization we work for and the market they operate in. We believe in the power of creativity to break through the clutter and create something valuable and coherent for the brands we work for.
- You are nearing completion of your studies at HBO or university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities;
- You have a demonstrable affinity and/or experience with trends and development in the fields of digital technologies and digital business;
- You are a team player; you are professional and precise;
- You speak fluent English and Dutch; both spoken and written;
- You work independently, have a hands-on mentality and take responsibility;
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
For questions about this position? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt, email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.