Lead, conduct, and oversee “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various CoBE reporting channels. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations. Manage and advise teams of investigative personnel assembled to address reported allegations.
· Actively conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
· Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations, which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
· Provide legal advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
· Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
· Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations
· Draft and/or review legal analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
· Consult with and advise HR leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
· Work with regional Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
· Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
· Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Regional Leads for oversight
· Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
- Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks
- In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- experience in litigation and labor law
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently
- Experienced to work in a multi-national and culturally diverse environment
- Ability to significantly influence senior executive management decisions; commands respect of executives
- Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful and well-reasoned solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence, strong executive presence
- Excellent oral and written communications
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Please note that we only accept applicants that are proficient in Dutch (native or near native).
Questions? Connect with Florencia Metz at florencia.metz@accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.