Are you a trusted SAP Technology Consulting Manager to the world’s leading retail, travel, life sciences, industrial & consumer goods organizations? Bring your vision to life and help the Products industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. Join our Accenture Consulting practice and transform your ideas into reality.
The SAP Advisory (Senior) Manager is a key player in all upcoming Digital SAP programs within the Products Client Service Group serving retail, travel, life sciences, industrial & consumer goods organizations. You are responsible for projects that design and implement a roadmap from the clients’ current landscape to a future SAP cloud-based application landscape and have a deep understanding of the benefits new SAP technology (Digital platform, Fiori, Cloud solutions) can bring to our clients. You can define the ideal and fit-for-purpose future IT landscape, (co)develops IT Roadmaps and detailed plans how to get there from the current state to help CTO/CIOs define the value case for ‘new’ IT / Technology. Besides Consulting skills, strong delivery and project management skills are essential to allow putting the plan into action, together with our implementation teams in Accenture Technology, Digital and Operations.
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in either a technical or business-related field
- At least 6+ years working experience
- Excellent command of English and preferably Dutch Proficiency
- An excellent communicator, confident in building lasting C-level business relationships
- A self-starter. Able to proactively show thought & people leadership in dynamic working environments
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading practices with an industry and context focus
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA Finance. Certification will be an advantage
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Experienced with analyzing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes and systems based on S/4HANA processes and functionality.
- Experience from consultancy company will be an advantage
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen,
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.