Our Intelligent Testing Services team has a clear focus on Testing into the New. The focus of the practice is on Intelligent Test Automation. Our mission is to be the leading provider of innovative test solutions to drive test automation efficiently and to improve the quality of software.
To support the growth of the practice we are hiring Senior Performance Tester. He/she will be based in Amsterdam or in Heerlen at a client location providing high-end consultancy work. The Senior Performance Tester will be involved in the creation of test processes, managing test projects and assuring quality. You are responsible for assuring overall quality solutions in a complex environment. It is your challenge to develop test strategies, coordinate and/or executing test assessments, collaborate in developing roadmaps and professionalize the test organization of clients.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses. At Accenture we have the right mix of technology experts and innovative graduates to provide creative, smart and industry-changing solutions. Our expertise ranges Blockchain to Robotics Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence to Cloud Services.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in Test Automation including assessments, planning, script development & maintenance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working in Agile Teams
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in two of the following testing toolsets/frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, PostMan
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with LoadRunner, JMeter or NeoLoad
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management solutions: AppDynamics or Dynatrace
- Basic Knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Python, NodeJS, or Java
- Basic Understanding of database systems and SQL
- Experience with API (REST, SOAP) testing is a must
- Experience with Continuous Integration is a bonus; high level understanding of Bamboo, XL Deploy, XL Release, Git, Subversion, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture: Kubernetes
- High level understanding of Blockchain Technology
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
At Accenture we provide you with the equipment and training necessary to put your skills and strengths into place and be ready for the future. Our diverse workplace enables openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at.
Besides this we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation, for example: Bicycle plan, travel expenses and NS business card
- Laptop & smartphone
- Bonus, expense allowance & pension arrangement
Are your ready to join Accenture as Test Automation Consultant? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.