You will be responsible of following main tasks:
- Overall Solution Architect for all infrastructure components on major outsourcing new business opportunities with infrastructure component (experience with typically $50m+ preferred);
- Architecting compelling and competitive infrastructure solutions which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client;
- Leveraging Accenture assets and third-party relationships in architecting solutions;
- Leading the infrastructure solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts;
- Working alongside Sales Support to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution;
- Bringing operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture;
- Developing and negotiating contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value;
- Performing the role of Infrastructure Transition Lead, where required, to ensure solution is transitioned successfully into delivery;
- Building strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery;
- Managing a team of 5-20 solution architects + an offshore deliver team.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Proven track record (wins) in defining and selling Infrastructure Outsourcing solutions in excess of >30 Mio. USD deal TCV for leading global enterprises;
- University Master’s degree is must;
- Experience in related solution team management;
- Experience in architecting and/or transitioning significant infrastructure solutions;
- Experience in leading solution planning teams;
- Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
- Cloud Operations
- Data Centre Operations
- Workplace Services
- Service Desk
- Service Management & ITIL
- Strong project management skills and associated experience in Information Technology Outsourcing. Includes experience with industry standard project management methods and tools;
- Excellent client /customer relationship management skills at the executive level;
- Extensive client/customer service management skills;
- Good people management skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Willingness to travel within the Gallia (Netherlands, France, Benelux) Region
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com or +316 83 118 747.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.