As Manager Customer Insights & Growth within Accenture's Products Industry Group you are involved in orchestrating front-office work at our clients and act as the “growth architect” in the Products industries we serve (consumer goods, retail, travel, automotive). You focus in the Business-to-Business industries on both driving top-line growth and transforming the core of our client’s business to unlock value, driven by data-powered industry insight. We focus on the four drivers of growth in the front office:
- New value & new business models;
- Living Marketing;
- Connected Channels;
- Customer Insight & Growth Analytics
You will create and optimize our clients’ engagement and experience on their several channels, and you will devise solutions that will merge the digital channels with the traditional physical channels, focusing on the B2B domain. Based on your knowledge and experience, you will be advising our clients in the B2B context on sales and marketing topics in which digitization throughout the customer life cycle plays an important role. This includes topics like: customer experience, sales & marketing services, customer acquisition & campaigning, data management, e-commerce and customer service & loyalty.
As a Manager:
- You will create and shape industry-leading business transformation solutions that differentiate clients from their competitors
- You will be in charge of multiple projects with multidisciplinary teams at the client site
- With your entrepreneurial mindset you will pro-actively expand client relationship(s) at a senior level
- You will develop deep relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor to senior leaders including the C-suite, advising executives on the design of the prospective operating model, process and/or technology road map for their marketing and sales functions
- Internally you will actively drive the positioning and growth of our local Customer Insights & Growth practice, develop the practice and lead business development opportunities for both existing and new clients
- You will support sales campaigns and shape proposals based on your expertise, bringing the relevant ‘new’ to our clients and strengthen our position in the market
- You will primarily operate from our office in Amsterdam and can also work internationally
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.