- Act as the analytics lead the Accenture Products & Resources marketing teams.
- Leverage quantitative analysis to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience.
- Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact.
- Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies.
- Aggregate and analyze multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy.
- Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
- Partner closely with Products & Resources Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution.
- Inform and educate teams on M&C measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs
- Experience with driving high impact quantitative analysis leveraging Excel, data visualization or other tools. Ability to query/mine large data sets, basic knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Experience with marketing analytics including web, CRM and social media. Specific experience with Adobe, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn insights, a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with BI and Data Management teams on processes and architectures that support analytics needs.
- Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with marketing stakeholders to uncover business questions and aligning analytics initiatives that deliver insights to inform data-driven decisions.
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into digestible components with the initiative to dig into the "why" of various results.
- Proven ability to collaborate within and across a variety of teams and functions.
- Ability to influence leadership and stakeholders through relationship-building, strong executive-level presence and deep subject matter expertise.
- Ability to prioritize projects with a focus on impact.
- Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success.
- Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.