Are you ready to be at the forefront of the New and Digital IT revolution? Are you ready to define the value and reality of new Generation IT to some of the world’s biggest companies? If yes, then Accenture’s SAP Platform Advisory practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of Accenture Consulting you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to advise clients on transforming their businesses by using the latest SAP technologies.
We are currently seeking an experienced SAP Advisory Consultant to join the Resources Client Service Group (covering the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries).
As SAP Advisory Consultant you are part of project teams that provide advice and guidance on SAP developments and implementations. You are supporting your stakeholders in your projects in the Resources industry and jointly define cutting-edge solutions to solve their most complex issues. Our SAP Advisors define the value case for next generation SAP; making use of New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business.
In this role you will work with colleagues within Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and the Resources practitioners to develop and guide the implementation of SAP based technology solutions. As an Accenture Consulting practitioner, you will fuse together the power of Accenture’s 5 businesses; Strategy, Consulting, Technology, Digital and Operations to bring the unmatched breadth and depth of our offerings to our clients.
The SAP Advisory Consultant is a key resource in all upcoming SAP S/4HANA programs. He or she excels in projects that design and implement a roadmap from the clients’ current ERP landscape to a future SAP S/4HANA based application landscape. She or he has a deep understanding of the benefits new SAP S4/HANA technology (database, digital platform, Fiori, Cloud solutions) can bring to our clients. He or she works on the definition of the ideal and fit-for-purpose future SAP S/4HANA landscape, codevelops IT Roadmaps and detailed plans how to get there from the current state. Besides Consulting skills, strong delivery and people management skills are essential to allow putting the plan into action, together with our implementation teams in Accenture Technology, Digital and Operations.
As SAP Advisory Consultant, your tasks concern:
- Help our clients define target IT landscape and processes through the creation of blueprints, roadmaps and governance structure
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in one or more SAP functional domains and contribute to S/4HANA programs/projects
- Deliver ERP strategy roadmap and business case engagements for our clients
- Design solutions to client business challenges that take advantage of what SAP S/4HANA, Digital offerings and Cloud have to offer
- Participate in business development, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow a successful practice
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We get to know our clients and their industries really closely, across our five areas of expertise: Communications, media and technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Business Informatics or Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience in SAP, Technology and/or Management Consulting
- Relevant experience with projects in the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources) and thorough understanding of various SAP domains (Finance, Supply Chain, Sales etc.)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, in both word and writing
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with new methods & tools such as (Scaled) Agile, DevOps, Design thinking
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-5728497.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.