Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your digital field. We’re ready if you are.
- Artificial Intelligence (NLP, Image Processing, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, in combination with TUE Blue Jay)
- Blockchain Software Development (front-end and back-end)
- Robotics Process Automation
- Soccer Data Analytics
- Embedded Software (Smart Soccer Table development)
- Web/Mobile Development
- MuleSoft Development
- Salesforce Development
- Cloud & Infrastructure
- Automation and/or Performance Testing
- Facility management
- Marketing and internal communication
- Bachelor or Master graduate student in IT or Technology
- Genuine interest in new technologies and applications for new technologies
- Motivated, eager and willing to learn
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Period: 4-6 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Heerlen, flexible workplace
- Start date: September or February
- Internship allowance: Yes, also travel expense allowance
- Other details: Accenture laptop
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.