Do you have a passion for innovation and delivering new technologies to make a positive impact in your client’s business? Are you inspired by working with the best companies in their industries? Do you want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients innovate with leading SAP technologies.
The Delivery Executive is responsible for the successful and profitable delivery of Accenture’s major SAP projects. You will be expected to lead and drive all aspects of a project or program: from blueprint to design, build, test and post-go-live-support. Connecting with our clients, you will define scope and plan for an implementation. Using your in-depth SAP expertise, you will coach and manage your team on designing and delivering solutions that fit our clients’ requirements as well as plan and budget.
As you will be part of an international, multi-disciplinary team, you will use your people skills to cooperate closely with Accenture colleagues in onshore and offshore locations across the globe. Your ability to build strong relationships with client stakeholders, will help you to deliver and create future value.
Next to focusing on delivery, you will also get the opportunity to develop new business development at (new) clients and contribute to the Accenture SAP Business Group in terms of knowledge or asset development.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Master or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 15 years SAP experience, in several disciplines/functional areas
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Project manager
- Experience in a consulting environment
- Experience with different project management methods (Waterfall, Agile)
- Proven experience in multiple phases of the delivery lifecycle
- Outspoken and passionate about delivering successful programs that exceed business objectives and drive business success for our customers
- Focused on creating re-usable solutions
- Must have the highest level of leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas. Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.