Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00697288 00697288_en
SAP Delivery Executive
Do you have a passion for innovation and delivering new technologies to make a positive impact in your client’s business? Are you inspired by working with the best companies in their industries? Do you want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients innovate with leading SAP technologies.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Delivery Executive is responsible for the successful and profitable delivery of Accenture’s major SAP projects. You will be expected to lead and drive all aspects of a project or program: from blueprint to design, build, test and post-go-live-support. Connecting with our clients, you will define scope and plan for an implementation. Using your in-depth SAP expertise, you will coach and manage your team on designing and delivering solutions that fit our clients’ requirements as well as plan and budget.
As you will be part of an international, multi-disciplinary team, you will use your people skills to cooperate closely with Accenture colleagues in onshore and offshore locations across the globe. Your ability to build strong relationships with client stakeholders, will help you to deliver and create future value.
Next to focussing on delivery, you will also get the opportunity to develop new business development at (new) clients and contribute to the Accenture SAP Business Group in terms of knowledge or asset development.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
• Master or bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 15 years SAP experience, in several disciplines/functional areas
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Project manager
• Experience in a consulting environment
• Experience with different project management methods (Waterfall, Agile)
• Proven experience in multiple phases of the delivery lifecycle
• Outspoken and passionate about delivering successful programs that exceed business objectives and drive business success for our customers
• Focussed on creating re-usable solutions
• Must have the highest level of leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex solutions and ideas. Excellent presentation skills
• Fluent in English
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement;
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Hasna Bouiss via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-40729667
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.