Are you recently finished with your master studies in a technical direction, and are you looking for a challenging start of your career within industrial digitization? Or do you already have some work experience with the implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) technologies within industrial environments? Do you get very enthusiastic from everything related to Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, Factory Digitization, stand in the center of Manufacturing Excellence? Than you are the MES Consultant we are looking for to help expand our Industry X.0 team!
As a MES Consultant for Industry X.0 you will work in a small but fast-growing team in the Netherlands that works closely with our Industry X.0 branches internationally. Alongside Accenture colleagues and customers, you will help create and build new opportunities within the manufacturing industry as they relate to MES: think of manufacturing excellence and digital plant. Examples of projects that a MES Consultant can work on are:
• Provide general MES Functional Consultancy
• Requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing and deployment of MES solution
• Interaction with Subject Matter Experts / plant users / various stake holders for AS-IS study of current landscape and define, design TO-BE plan for MES
• Interface design - ERP / MES / Control systems
• Work with teams of MES integrators to develop client specific requirements
• Develop Customer Requirements
• Prepare functional specification
You will work on project basis for leading multinational clients. You will gain experience with different companies in a short time and work in various fields. You will join a team of talented consultants and will operate from our offices in Amsterdam or the office of the customer.
• Completed Master of Science (M.Sc.) preferably at a Technical University
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• +2 years of IT experience in the Manufacturing industry (functional or technical)
• Functional knowledge in any of the following: Product Data Management, Shop Floor Control, Material Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), Product Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Procurement, Incoming Inspection and Materials Management, Inventory Management and Product Quality
• Knowledge of system (IT/OT) integration.
• Domain knowledge in Manufacturing, Chemicals and/or Oil & Gas industry and/or Telecom and/or High Tech.
• Technical/ Functional experience in MES tools (preferred: Simatic IT, Apriso, Schneider Sap MII) or other Manufacturing related software is an advantage
• Knowledge of ISA-95 is considered an advantage
• Previous project experience involving Development, Configuration and Implementation of different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
Are you interested?
Are you ready to join Accenture as a Consultant and change the world around you? Apply online now!
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Digital believes every business is a digital business. We use the power of digital to redefine how business serves connected customers and operate connected enterprises. With complete, integrated digital business and technology services Accenture digital delivers game-changing solutions in the real and virtual world. Within Digital we are growing fast in the Industry X.0. Industry X.0 is the Digital Reinvention of Industry & Manufacturing. Increasingly, businesses use advanced digital technologies to transform their core operations. Such businesses use this technology to focus on their workers, the customer experiences and ultimately transforming their business models.
New levels of efficiency are achieved through integrated systems, processes, sensors and new intelligence in:
• Research & Design,
• Business support
Worker and customer experiences are reimagined and redesigned through personalization and advances in immersive, augmented and virtual reality. New business models and revenue streams are unlocked by smart, connected products, services and plants that are enabled by new ecosystems.
For this reason, we are looking for enthusiastic and talented colleagues to expand our current smal team of consultants and specialists. Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture Digital? Visit our website https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/careers/digital or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.