- Completed master’s degree with a technical background in software development, digital platforms, or digital technologies.
- 3-5+ years of (development) experience with SAP Hybris, including the considerations, selection and data modeling of integration with external systems such as logistics parties, payment providers, ERP systems, CRM systems and Web Content Management Systems.
- Experienced in leading (international) agile teams with combined skills in technical and functional analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking strong pre.
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Digital believes every business is a digital business. We use the power of digital to redefine how business serves connected customers and operate connected enterprises. With complete, integrated digital business and technology services Accenture digital delivers game-changing solutions in the real and virtual world. Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture Digital? Visit our website https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/careers/digital or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.