Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00666569 00666569_en
• Solid Fundamentals in Object Oriented Concepts and programming
• Craving for technology learning and New IT
• Understanding of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) and BPM
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree containing an IT component.
• Fluent in Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
• You like working in teams, but can also work independently.
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Junior PEGA Consultant and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Wesley van der Wilk via Wesley.email@example.com.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.