What can we offer you?
- You are a Master student in the final year of your graduation from university with preferably a specialization in the field of business or economics and a strong mathematical background;
- You prefer a quantitative approach to solving problems;
- You have affinity with disruptive technologies;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality, you are creative and take responsibility, and you have a strong intrinsic motivation to work on the subject and take ownership over certain areas.
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with other interns within the Financial Services Research Circle and talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation, a limited travel allowance and a laptop.Additional information
Period: 5 or 6 months
Hours per week: 40
Location: Amsterdam (Utrecht and Heerlen possible after consultation); Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
Start date: 1st of September
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as a Graduate Intern in the field of Finance and Risk? Do you want to be an integrative part of Accenture’s Consulting practice and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. For questions about the internship, please contact Michiel Cornelissen (email@example.com
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.Equal opportunities
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.