Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00663112 00663112_en
• Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Quantitative Marketing) with a specific emphasis on data.
• 0-4 years of hands-on experience in analyzing data through statistical modelling and machine learning to tackle business questions.
• You know your way around statistical software packages (R, SAS, SPSS, etc.), relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R, C, VBA, etc.), machine learning techniques (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.), machine learning solutions (Google Tensorflow, IBM Watson, etc.) and visualization (Tableau, Qlik, SAS VA, D3, etc.).
• Sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic and innovative solutions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line managers, etc.).
• Effective communication in Dutch and English.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Denise van Rijk via Denise.van.Rijk@Accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.