Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00658969 00658969_en
Enterprise Architect Senior Manager - Global role / Amsterdam
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll shape the future of 21 out of 25 of the top global consumer goods companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Integrated Platform Team
Are you ready to join our European Products Integrated Platform Team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models and platforms – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then our European Integrated Platform Team is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Enterprise Architecture.
As a Senior Manager / Enterprise Architect, you’ll often be:
• Helping to develop and expand the Enterprise Architecture consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
• Overseeing enterprise business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
• Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
• Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full transformation Front Office scope is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
• Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
• Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
• Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
• During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
• During the Design Phase;
o Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
o Create business benefits case
o SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
• During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.
You will have experience with most of the following:
• CG&S industry Front Office process experience
• Cloud functional and architecture domain skills
• Architecture strategy and roadmap design
• Architecture governance
• Blueprints and architecture with industry- relevant perspectives and patterns.
• Architecture advisory services
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
• Experience within Consumer Goods and Services industries
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
• Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
• Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
• Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
• You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
• You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
• Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
• You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.