Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00657176 00657176_en
Complex Deal - Sales Specialist (3-6 yrs experience)
(Communications, Media & High-Tech Sector)
Accenture is seeking a Complex Deal - Sales Specialist for the Netherlands to contribute to profitable sales growth. As a Sales Specialist you will support/drive the sales process for big and complex deals for major High Tech, Media and Telecommunications companies.
There is a clear growth path for this role. As you learn and progress, your role will change from sales support activities to taking ownership of parts of big deals and over time full ownership of big deals. As such we will consider a variety of maturity levels for this role – obviously aligned with expected responsibilities and qualifications.
As part of bigger deal teams and a wider sales community, you will:
• Feel responsible for the end-result (concrete proposals for complex deals), ensuring consistent messaging and overall storyline, that proposals meet client needs and manage internal processes in parallel
• Create content for complex proposals – based on input from subject matter experts
• Develop business cases, analyse and project value for the customer as well as Accenture of what we propose and develop a commercial model that aligns best to client needs
• Coordinate activities for complex deals across different functional areas (e.g. consulting, technology, outsourcing), ensuring that teams work together towards the same goal
• Support in generation / analysis of sales results, reporting, and opportunity data
• Assist in the development and execution of sales growth strategies e.g. drive adoption and implementation of sales programs, initiatives and tools to improve sales performance
• Pro-active, eager to learn, mentality to “get things done”
• Ability to place oneself in customer ‘s position, to understand and “feel” customer’s problems and needs, what needs to happen to get to a solution that meets client’s needs
• Ability to tell stories in a consistent and appealing way – both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated experience in working with financial numbers – e.g. development of business case
• Prior experience in shaping solutions for complex client issues / requests
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, team working skills and ethical standards.
• Fluency in English required – Both spoken and written. Fluency in Dutch preferred.
• 3-6 years of working experience
• Completed Master degree
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
• Executing for results: Show the sense of urgency in executing against a high-reaching Sales plan; high-reaching, enjoy fast growth environments and have the energy and endurance to succeed.
• Complexity: You will be required to identify and assess complex problem for area of responsibility and create solutions by interacting with clients and internal teams.
• Business Acumen: Understanding of the evolving trends and business drivers for Communications, Media & High-Tech Sector companies and possess a good understanding of all-round performance metrics, both financial and operating. An understanding of how these companies are positioned and differentiated in the marketplace and how their business choices create growth and performance opportunities and threats is required.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Arnout Streekstra via firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Strategy combines deep business insight with understanding how technology will impact industry and business models to shape client futures. With a focus on digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, Accenture Strategy create value and growth in a digital world.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.