Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00654391 00654391_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Industry X.0 is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital transformation, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Industry X.0 is Accenture’s approach to the Digital Re-Invention of the Industry. In your role within our Industry X.0 Digital Plant team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains across Asset- and Energy-intensive industries and Manufacturing. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
Within Industry X.0 our global OSIsoft practice is the largest in the world. Within Europe you will be joining a specialist group of colleagues who are focused on transforming operational analytics for top clients across our target industries.
What responsibilities will you have?
• Engagement with Clients at all levels (C-suite through to Client SME) to understand the Client’s unique context, challenges and presenting solutions related to Real-time solutions spanning the full enterprise and wider Ecosystem in which they operate
• Working with other Accenture Digital, Strategy, Consulting and Technology professionals to apply relevant techniques and methodologies to understand the Business Transformation required in terms of People, Process, Data and Enabling Technology.
• Work closely with industry consulting colleagues to deliver Operational Analytics, Insights and Outcomes to manage the inevitable changes that will occur and ensure the benefits are being realised.
• As an Industry X.0 Consultant the expectation is you will continually learn new methods, techniques, enabling technologies and the changing Client Markets and Drivers to always be relevant. Accenture will ensure this learning is front and centre of your Career and not an afterthought
• You will be responsible for bringing your experience and pragmatism to bear effectively to identify the right combination of “Brilliant Basics” and Digital Disruption that is right for your Client. Accenture Industry X.0 have world leading expertise with the latest technologies but they also have the experience to advise when and if it is appropriate to apply them
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• Real-time Solutions expertise – particularly related to applying the OSIsoft PI solutions within a range of asset, energy and manufacturing industries. Hands-on experience with the OSIsoft solutions is key and having specific OSIsoft accreditations would be beneficial. Experience in all aspects of Business Transformation from Digital Transformation with enabling technologies through to Technical Assurance/Architectural Advisory through to People, Change & Learning experience will be beneficial.
• People with vision. We want to work with our Clients to apply digital solutions and services to change to a new way of working rather than simply being the latest label for what has gone before
• People with proven Design Thinking, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Architecture or Scaled Agile skills or any other skills you feel could be brought to bear to this role
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience within the STEM arena
• Flexibility and mobility to travel as part of the role
What's in it for you?
All of our Industry X.0 consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.